jueves, 11 de abril de 2013


To make way you call me

There are no roads in my life, Lord;
just trails open today
and gone tomorrow.

I'm in the age of the ways:
Cross Roads, parallel paths.
I live at a crossroads and my compass,
Lord, do not mark the north.

I run tired towards the goal,
and road dust I grab
at every step, as the dark night.

I will walk canter and groping
Seeking a trail, and follow footsteps.
And tell me: Where the road takes me?
Are you who has spread throughout my life
a path? What is mine?

If you gave it to me, it belongs to me.
But where it takes me?
If You've drawn,
I want to meet the goal.

Lord, I seek your way (only one),
and I totally trust your word.
Give me strength, tenacity and perseverance at every step
really walking with you.

Seeking a path now, Lord.
You who are the Way, gives green light to my life
thus pave the way, you call me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario