martes, 17 de julio de 2012

Divine Mercy...


Message to the instruments of Divine Mercy

Cologne (Germany), May 13, 1980

63 Anniversary of the 1st. Apparition of Fatima

The times of battle.

"It's time for my big battle!

As you see and you are living now part of my plan, hidden in the secret of my Immaculate Heart.

The Holy Trinity has entrusted me to guide me the mission of his army in the terrible struggle against Satan, who has always been the most cunning and ruthless enemy of God.

God has entrusted to me, the youngest servant of the Lord, the implementation of its plan for the victorious spirit of pride and rebellion can be defeated once again by humility and obedience of your heavenly Mother.

My adversary has dared to attack the Holy Trinity, obscuring his great work of love and glory.

Has obscured the Work of the Father, seducing other creatures to rebel against God, through the rise of atheism in such as mankind had ever known.

To make sterile the Son's redeeming work, has tried to obscure his Church, infiltrating inside the error and infidelity spreading like a terrible cancer.

It has turned the answer to the Pope, whom he has placed in the church as a center of unity and as custodian of truth.

Has obscured the work of the Holy Spirit, making off in many souls the light of divine life through sin.

Many easily commit to warrant it and many do not admit it.

But the "woman clothed with the sun", which has already started its great battle, carries out every day through you, my faithful little army.

Through you I will return to its glory the work of creation, redemption and sanctification, so that the Holy Trinity received its greatest glory.

Not troubled by the darkness that has spread because it is part of the plan of my Adversary, by contrast, is part of my victorious plan to drive away darkness that the Light can return to all parties.

And the light shine in the creation, when it re-sing of love and glory of God, after the defeat of all forms of atheism and rebellion pride.

The Church will fully shine the light of truth, fidelity, unity. My Son Jesus fully revealed, and so the Church will become light to all nations of the earth.

In the souls will shine the Light of Grace. The Holy Spirit is communicated to them in abundance to lead them to the perfection of love.

Are the days of my great battle.

The woman clothed with the sun fighting the red dragon.

This I said at Fatima, to prepare for the fight that you too are called to fight.

Forward ever, with courage and confidence, your heavenly orders Captain. "


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario