miércoles, 18 de julio de 2012

True friends...


True friends

Will always look for what we never had.
Sometimes my father told me when I was little:
"Son, friends can be counted on fingers
and often to excess. "

From there I always wonder,
Who are my real friends?

Would I be wary of anyone you've met?
I do not know, like knowing who my friends.
Perhaps those who will call me to go out with me,
or those who wake me up when I'm asleep.

Those who support me when I'm grieving,
or do I still see my mistakes
and that is not what I wanted.

Those who congratulate me on my birthday
and held me all night, or that
with a simple call makes me feel alive.

Those who are there unconditionally when
I need them, or that despite his absence
are the ones I wanted.

Those who will tell them my love
secret, or boasting of conquests which
unfounded.

Those who tell me that all is well, or who
give me the counter and make me look bad.

Those who lend me money when I need it,
or deny me because they know their fate.

Those who saw me greet me with a big hug,
or I receive with a smile and a sincere
handshake.

Those who tell me about all that I ask,
or that without asking me cry so
has happened to them.

Those who tell me they love me or who
with a smile passed over what they can.

Those who never fought, or sometimes the kidneys.

The truth is that there may be many kinds of friends;
but only count on my hands to still
knowing my feelings, my thoughts,
my fantasy, my joys, my successes and my failures,
trust me and accept me as I am above all,
without question or reproach;

Just simply say ...
going beyond that is my FRIEND.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario